• date: 2015/08/28
• venue: SuperDeluxe, Tokyo, JP
• event page : http://yoppa.org/beyondcode
久保田晃弘 x Yu Miyashita
Nyolfen x GRAIN noir VJ for "Beyond Code" on 08/26 at 六本木SuperDeluxe.
VJ app made with openFrameworks featuring generative visuals reacting to live audio input.
MIDI controls enables to switch between four main applications:
• corridor loop with wave amplitude reacting to audio, vertical camera movements are affected by a noise shader, forward/backward position and camera rotation are both mapped to MIDI controls. 3D shapes are displayed along the path, each one with different easing functions.
• geometric forms embedded into each other, noise applied to camera and tween functions mapped to zoom movements. VBO are used to display all the shapes simultaneously.
• particles morphing into shapes and reacting to audio input, camera rotating at a slightly lower rate than the other apps
• various GLSL shaders visual apps